Monday 19 March 2012

It's Monday. What are you reading? 19 March 2012

It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey to outline what you have been reading and what you plan to read this week.


So things haven't changed since I last posted as I'm still reading Rosetta (Barbara Ewing) but that's because for once I have something far more fun to do then read. I know right? What could that possibly be?

Play with two little kittens of course! Yep we have once more added to our family with two gorgeous little ones rescued from the SPCA.


They are as yet un-named because we're still getting to know their personalities but after only 2 days of knowing them they have stolen my heart for good. The black boy loves to ride on my shoulder and pines if he doesn't know where I am. While the torty girl is a real snuggle monster who is crazy playful too.